Numerous NWI companies are actively engaged in professional development for women.
NWIIWA is pleased to announce it has recently elected its 2022 Board of Directors and Executive Committee. This year’s representatives come from many regional business organizations that collaborate with NWIIWA on activities that improve career development and advancement opportunities for women.
In the coming months, the association is planning several educational, and inspirational events that will feature high-profile speakers and company leaders.
NWIIWA’s next event is a special presentation and workshop featuring author Jane Lump and lessons from her book “Run with Scissors.” This will be at the Innsbrook Country Club in Merrillville on January 25, 2022. More details available at https://nwiiwa.org/events/.
NWIIWA 2022 Board of Directors:
• Debie Coble – Goodwill Industries of Michiana
• Amy Delahunty – Franciscan Health
• Erica Dombey – Regional Development Company
• Aida Haigh – NIPSCO
• Robert Joseph – ArcelorMittal R&D
• Nick Popovich – Sage Popovich
• Africa Tarver – City of Hammond
• Cynthia Roberts – Indiana University Northwest
• Mary Wright – Horizon Bank
NWIIWA 2022 Executive Committee:
• Erica Dombey – Chair
• Cynthia Roberts – Vice Chair
• Amy Delahunty – Secretary
• Mary Wright – Treasurer