NWIIWA is the leading group in our region for the professional development of women and their careers. Our mission focuses on providing opportunities for professional growth through leadership, support, and education in a variety of industries. Together, we support the continuing advancement of women by bringing together the region’s most successful professionals in all areas of business, industry, and community service.
NWIIWA is a 501c3 non-profit and all donations are tax deductible. Our EIN is 82-4916792.
Benefits of Membership for NWIIWA
NWIIWA is the leading association in Northwest Indiana committed to the professional development of women. There are other niche organizations in the region that conduct similar effort, but no overall group bridges the gap between companies—until now.
Being a NWIIWA members means:
- Being part of an active organization centered around engagement, not attendance. Don’t meet for frequent, stuffy meetings!
- Making meaningful connections that can further careers.
- Laying the groundwork for personal and professional growth for members, associates, companies, and the community!
- Building a network of peers and mentors that can support your growth and lend insight.
- Benefiting from collaborative events and connections with other members.
- Sharing best practices.
- Discovering new educational avenues.