Influential Women and Up-and-Coming Awards
Two awards are given to nominees in the following 12 industries:
Community Leader of the Year Award
Recognizing one individual, male or female, who has impacted the community through charitable contributions.
Supporter of the Year Award
Recognizing one individual, male or female, from the region that has shown outstanding support in nominating women in business.
Overall Up & Coming Woman of the Year Award
Recognizing one woman from the group of category finalists for Up & Coming Woman of the Year to be our Overall Up & Coming Woman of the Year.
Overall Influential of the Year Award
Recognizing one woman from the group of category finalists for Influential Woman of the Year to be our Overall Influential Woman of the Year.
Nominate an Influential Woman Today!
Do you know a game-changing woman that’s making a difference in her industry or community in Northwest Indiana? Nominate her today! Becoming an Influential Woman nominee is an outstanding way to recognize her achievements. (Or your achievements, as self-nominations are accepted too.)
To nominate an Influential Woman, please fill out the form below.
- Nominees must be a female.
- Nominees must work or live in Northwest Indiana.
- Previous nominees/finalists are welcome to be nominated.
- Self-nominations are accepted.
- There are no costs to nominate, and there are no costs for nominees to fill out their applications. Nominees will only need to purchase a ticket to attend the banquet.
- Women do not need to be a member of NWIIWA to be nominated, submit their application, or win an award.
Following your submission, your nominee will be contacted with a congratulatory letter. They will also receive their application where further information will be gathered to determine award type and business category. There are no costs to the nominee to submit their applications.
All nomination submissions are reviewed by a selection committee consisting of a diverse group of leaders from the community.Nomination Form