- This event has passed.
7th Annual Breaking the Glass Ceiling: Success to Significance
March 31 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm$26
NWIIWA Members get your ticket for only $26 with promo code!
Join NWIIWA as we team up with Purdue University Northwest to present the 7th annual Breaking the Glass Ceiling panel discussion in celebration of Women’s History Month.
A panel of stellar women representing various sectors of business and industry will speak directly to the biggest barrier to gender equity in the workplace — the broken rung — and use their experiences to guide others to scale the ladder and to lift others as we climb.
Dr. Lori Feldman – Purdue University Northwest
Dr. Karen Bishop Morris – Purdue University Northwest
Dr. Tannaz Javadi – ArcelorMittal Global R&D
Ms. Jessica Loy – Motorola/Levono
Ms. Dawn Reynolds Pettit – Caesars Entertainment
Dr. Janet Seabrook – Community HealthNet, Inc.
Ms. Kelly Shikany – Lakeside Wealth Management
Who should attend?
This is a no-holds barred conversation! Hear firsthand how these women have:
- Brought their authentic selves to work
- Navigated and negotiated their professional pathways to circumvent the “broken rung”
- Turned major missteps into major wins
- Used their voices to create space and inspire innovation
Invest in your current and future leadership! Champion a team to attend this important event and walk away with strategies to:
- Build or strengthen the pipeline of talent in your organization
- Mend the “broken rung”
- Encourage a culture of valuing what gender diversity brings to the workplace and the bottom line