Social Committee Members
Want to get involved? Join a committee!
The intention of this committee is to welcome and help assimilate and engage new members, cultivate new relationships with prospect members, develop membership, and help grow NWIIWA’s network both in-person and virtually through social media and other online platforms.
This committee will serve as a go-to resource to help form new connections when members are seeking information, advancement, and opportunities as well as develop and implement new social media and digital strategies to engage with existing and recruiting new members both in-person and online.
- “Ambassador” Sub-Committee Mission:
- To cultivated and develop relationships with prospect NWIIWA members of all three membership types: Premier, Associate, and Professional members.
- To reach out to all new NWIIWA members through email and phone call’s welcoming them to the group, inviting them to upcoming events, introducing them to other members and making them feel like they belong.
- Represent NWIIWA at community events and promote and educate others on NWIIWA as an association, our programs/events and instructing on how to join.
- Be an ambassador for our association.
- “Social Media/Digital” Sub-Committee Mission:
- To promote NWIIWA, our events, programs, and all offerings on our and your social media channels.
- Assist in content development, posting, commenting/liking/engagement, and promoting through all social and digital channels.
- Finding, suggesting, and implementing new strategies to grow NWIIWA’s digital footprint and developing and executing a social/digital plan.
- Engaging with membership through NWIIWA’s social media platforms.
- Identify, reach out to, and connect with prospect members who are actively engaging with NWIWIA online.
Join a Committee